ITPC Cloud Managed Services for SAP – a Cloud-based Operation Support Centre providing SAP Technology Management Services on a 24 x 7 x 365 basis to support and maintain our customers SAP environments, delivering high quality services with maximum flexibility, efficiency and scalability of Operations.
Cloud based flexibility, efficiency and scalability
We change the vision of Technology Support by introducing a System-based Support structure, which is the most cost-effective way to manage all SAP Technology related activities. We provide AMS as a service in the true sense of the word, which is a system-driven rather than a person-driven approach, whereby the customer has more clarity as per standardized SLAs, more control with less management cost and a lower TCO. This provides the flexibility to focus more on the core business and less on system downtime and security breaches.
Read more about our Cloud Managed Services for SAP:
Flyer Cloud-based Managed Services for SAP
ITPC Managed Services for SAP – Service Packages & SLA
- Permanent system monitoring 7 x 24h
- Support times 5 x 24h or 7 x 24h
- Daily system checks
- Weekly analysis of SAP EarlyWatch Alert report
- Acts as a virtual extension of customers IT support environment
- Combined offerings for Operations, Maintenance and Administration
- Aggressive off-shoring through 7 x 24h service
- Fixed-cost approach for Maintenance and Support
- Offers multiple level of support
- SLA-based management and performance measurement
- Reduced TCO with greater flexibility and scalability
- Standardized support and delivery process based on ITIL best practices
Services & SLA
- Five different Service Packages
- Three different Service Levels, available per SAP system
- Support Model 5 x 24h and 7 x 24h, available per SAP system
- Differentiation between ten different SAP system types
The Service Package defines the set of subscribed services per SAP landscape. Available Service Packages: Light, Base, Comfort, Priority.
The Service Level defines the guaranteed reaction and resolution time per SAP system. Available Service Levels: Silver, Gold, Platinum.